TEAM EVENT 2022
Food is more than just cooking: it means sharing happy moments, having fun together. It’s a full experience! We are here to offer you the chance to learn the Italian cooking techniques from an expert, creative and friendly Italian Personal Chef, Cristina. Our event Manager, Alessandra, will take care of every detail of your cooking event, to make it unforgettable.
As participants, you will learn to prepare 3 dishes of the Italian tradition. After the cooking session, you will have dinner together, enjoying the flavorful food you prepared.
INCLUDED IN THE OFFER:
- Cooking class (ingredients, cooking kit, gadget)
- Aperitivo (finger food, offered by What’s for dinner – Frankfurt)
- Three courses dinner (prepared by the participants)
- Wine (red and white), water, soft drinks, coffee
- 90,00 euros per person + 400 euros for the kitchen rental
- Minimum number of participants: 15; Maximum number: 30
TIMING AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
Four days before the event takes place, we need to know the final number of participants.
- 15% of the cost of the kitchen rental for cancellations up to 20 days before the event
- 50% of the cost of the kitchen rental for cancellations up to 7 days before the event
- 100% of the cost of the kitchen rental and reimbursement of the cost of the ingredients, for cancellations up to 48hrs before the event
We use the beautiful kitchen at Coworking-M1 (Anni-Eisler-Lehmann-Straße 3 – 55122 Mainz). The space is 600 meters away from Mainz Central station. From Frankfurt, you can reach the location in 30 minutes by car or 40 minutes by train (from the Central station).
BOOK YOUR TEAM EVENT
Fill the form below and we will contact you to plan your team event.
CRISTINA Personal chef
With her experience and energy, she will make you able to learn cooking techniques that will give you the confidence to make terrific gourmet Italian meals all by your self.
She will guide you trough the entire class, to ensure a perfect result.
ALESSANDRA Event manager
With her pragmatism and experience in events planning, she will be your guide before, during and after the team building online.
You can plan with her your team event.